Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

All About Me,

Kia ora everyone my name is Marleigh and I’m a student at hornby primary school. I’m in a class with 29 students with some year 4/5. My favourite color is pink. I like donuts and ice cream I really like playing tag with my friends. My favourite school subject is art my most likely fruit is plums. My favourite sport is basketball. My most likely animal is an puppy. I live with my siblings,step mom and my dad. I have a pet called denday he is a cat. I have 13 people that live with me. I grew up in New Zealand with my mum and dad. I’d like to get better at art and maths. I hope for another awesome year with my family again. Thank you for reading my post readers I hope you have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Marleigh,
    It's your bestie here. I really like how you said that you love dounts because i do. Next time try to put captail letters in the right place. I have a question do you mostly love art or maths? Well hope you have an amazing day bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marleigh.
    WOW! Thanks for sharing some interesting facts with us about you and your family.
    When I went to Primary School I used to play elastics with my friends.
    Have you heard of that game?.
    My favourite food is pavlova with cream and strawberries.We have 1 cat,3 birds and 1 dog.
    I also wish you and your family a wonderful year.All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marleigh. I am just leaving you this message so you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morena Marleigh
    I have really enjoyed reading your all about me post. It can be really cool learning more about people. It sounds like you have a full house.
    I like that your favourite sport is basketball, I like basketball too. I know that you are playing netball this year and both sports have similar skills. I look forward to watching you play both sports.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.