Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Kiwi Kids News Plastic Straws Article!

 Talofa, Kia orana readers,

This week in room 9 in reading we have been going on a website called Kiwi Kids News and finding an article to read. I read an article called plastic straws. We had to make a google doc then from the article answer some recall questions and thinking questions.

After that we had to make a 10 word summary which is words that are important and related to the article.

I would like to share my work!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that you have a great day.

Oh and here's a link to visit Kiwi Kids News article/plastic straws link.











2 comments:

  1. Tālofa Marleigh,
    Thanks for sharing your findings with us. That was an interesting article. I bought metal straws to use when I am out instead of plastic ones. I hope people start to respect our environment more too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia orana Whaea Miki,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and I'm happy that you hope people show respect to our enviorment! have a nice day.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.