Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Marleigh & Krystallynna's Second Playdate!

Talofa lava, readers

This term we have been learning to write narrative stories. The purpose of narrative writing is to catch the readers attention. 

First we had to write our story on a narrative writing planner labeled with different parts of a story like characters, setting, or problem.

Then we made a google doc and put our story together from what was on the planner.

We had to include similes, full stops, settings, descriptive words, 5 senses, and problem or personification.




One of my favourite sentences is I delightfully said "hello!" whilst nervously clenching my shoulders into my chest.

One thing I could improve on is finding another word for delightful.

Have a nice day!





































































2 comments:

  1. What a busy day you and Krystallynna have had Marleigh.You included lots of different activities-I'm guessing you both slept well that night :)
    Who won the golf game?.
    Sam and I have played mini golf and when we were finished,we found out we didn't play by the rules :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xin Chao Mrs Cassidy, suprised Krystallynna and I aren't the only ones who don't play by rules playing golf. Also good guess Krystallynna and I had an amazing sleep after that big day. Also the golf play we went to there was no competition and it was just a place to have fun you know. Anyways have a nice day!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.