Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

What do you know about Water Safety!

 Kia orana, Talofa, Kia ora readers, In reading in my reading group called gryffindor with another group called slytherin have been focusing on facts about water safety that would need to be kept in mind when needed.

I know how to be safe in the water or around water by to never wear baggy clothes or lowering into the water using a ladder or steps.

So then we made a poster either on paper or chromebook on a google drawing or slideshow. I decided to do mine on paper and made it very decorative with my creativity.

Here's my poster.

Hope you have an amazing day and keep safe around water!



2 comments:

  1. I like that you chose pencil and paper to create your poster Marleigh.
    I like the way that you have the sunscreen popping out from the corner.It makes the poster.Well done.
    Where do you like swimming?.
    I like swimming in a pool rather than at the beach.I'm not too keen on sand in my togs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia orana Mrs Cassidy, I'm glad you enjoy my poster and to be honest I mostly like swimming at the beach. Because I enjoy the waves splashing at me. I hope you have a nice day, Bye!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.